Let's Chat About Model Maintenance Tips

Did the tips in our Model Maintenance Channel work for you? Do you have a tip of your own you’d like to share?! This is the place to weigh in.

Customers who complete the first five challenges in the channel earn points for posting here.

1 Like

I don’t see that channel but based on its title, I’m interested!

1 Like

Where can I access the channel?

Same - where is the channel?

The “channel” refers to the five Model Manager activities accessible from the home screen . Thanks for these tips, this is helpful.

2 Likes

I currently do all of these maintenance items.

Tip, twice per year I go through my named sets and see if they need maintenance. I also update descriptions anywhere that I can.

5 Likes

Thanks for all the tips! Love the helpful ideas for Process’!

2 Likes

I found the channel now! Great tips!

2 Likes

After going through these challenges, I think I’m going to create a Workflow to remind me to do these quarterly! I typically only do these after budgets are finalized. Thanks for the reminder!

6 Likes

I liked the check list. I was good to go but a nice refresher to use and double check

1 Like

Good checklist thank you for the reminder.

2 Likes

I usually perform all the maintenance tips when my Prophix users are not in the system. I also temporarily disable all Prophix users using the Prophix Security Manager to be sure no one is in the system at the time of the maintenance.

2 Likes

That’s a great idea. I’m going to start doing that.

1 Like

That’s a great unique use for Workflow!

This was a great reminder/instruction on doing maintenance.

Just finished all the tips. Thank you for these tips, they were helpful.

2 Likes

These were great tips. I will start using these from now on

These are good to know for when I get started building reports.

Thanks for the recommendation of the number of versions to have at a time.

yes, good reminders. I often remember about these items only when problems appear.

2 Likes