Virtual Summit Chat - Practical Innovation for the Office of Finance

Hope you had a chance to attend my session and to hear about how Prophix is bringing practical innovation, specifically around Artificial Intelligence technologies, to the process of FP&A. Do you think you’ll be able to apply some of these solutions within your organization in the coming year? What about over the longer term? Would love to hear from you and to continue the conversation!

To access the recorded version of our session, visit this URL and enter the same credentials you used on the day of the Virtual Summit. Enter the Theater section. Then go to Breakouts, find the session name, and click 'Watch On Demand.'

I’m not sure if AI is going to really apply to my organization. We are definitely going to have to look into it a little more.

Looking forward to seeing the notes here!

Yeh, I’m not sure I can convince our org to get there either. RPA’s are definitely on our radar, we just need to get through a few other projects first and then move on to that one.

Looking forward towards the recorded presentation as I was not able to attend the whole presentation

I look forward to watching this and reviewing the notes

RPA is a topic that I didn’t specifically cover in my presentation but we already view Process Manager is an RPA tool, albeit specifically for Prophix. Automated extraction of data, manipulation of data, distribution of reports, etc. We are planning to extend this capability to enable interactions w/ other cloud applications in the future. Stay tuned!

yeh, i don’t think i use this to the extent i could yet. i’m constantly loading in data after i massage it, but i need to play around more with its capability of less massaging and more letting it do the work.

A smarter and more human CPM experience, powered by Prophix AI, is really the destination but there is definitely value in starting on the journey! If there is an area where you think AI might be helpful, let us know and we can explore it further to see if there is an opportunity there. Or, even if there is an area within your organization where your think that better leveraging data/ analysis can make a difference, then get started either using Excel or the existing tools in Prophix. You’ll almost surely realize some benefits by taking that first step and an opportunity to unlock even greater value using one of our AI capabilities might present itself!

Looking forward to trying this out.

More AI application in FP&A work is definitely here to stay

Looking forward to watching this presentation on demand.

I think this is great! I just think it will be a project down the road for us!

Looking fwd to hearing this presentation

AI sounds fantastic! Looking forward to see what it can do

looking forward to watching this and understanding more about it.