Virtual Summit Chat - Detailed Business Planning for Beginners

Hello! For those who attended the DPM presentation, I hope there were some valuable lessons learned or refreshed regarding how to apply Detailed Planning to your business.

From typical use cases of Personnel and Capex modules, to outside of the box scenarios of Revenue or Line Item planning the Detail Planning Manager is a robust tool. You can utilize its functionality for forecasting, budgeting, or scenario analysis given the global economic climate.

Let’s keep the conversation going here!

To access the recorded version of our session, visit this URL and enter the same credentials you used on the day of the Virtual Summit. Enter the Theater section. Then go to Breakouts, find the session name, and click 'Watch On Demand.'

We have a Revenue DPM model since we budget our revenue at a very detailed by client basis. It works flawlessly and has saved us so much time!

2 Likes

Didn’t hear this session, but I’m looking forward to the notes! I can always do with a refresher on DPM.

Great presentation Sean. I could only attend a portion. Will wait for the recording.

It was a great presentation! Helped visualize what would be best in DPM vs a generic cube. Now just do it! :slight_smile:

I could use a refresher on the DPM and look forward to this

I watched this session, but am glad that it will be available to rewatch as I am new to DPM and think it will be a great resource to refer back to.

I was able to watch this session, happy to have it recorded!

Sean is the reason our Prophix implementation was a success. It’s great that he shared his knowledge during this conference.

1 Like

I watch this session, but will have to go back and rewatch once we get started in prophix.

Glad to have this on demand because I wasn’t able to attend this session.

I attended this session, but I’m glad you all am have the video because I am definitely going to rewatch!

Great training to start with for DPM

Thanks for sharing… will be a good refresher for DPM

Great refresher on DPM - Love these cubes - would you believe we’ve still got a personal spreadsheet for each SG&A department - all with their own calculations still??