🛍️ Prophix Sent Gift Bags to Employees! Has Your Company Done Something Cool Like This?

Prophix held it’s mid-year meetings on Friday, July 24th. We would typically use this opportunity to meet in a large auditorium and then play a softball tournament at the baseball diamonds near our office. BBQ time! During the pandemic, though? Not so much! We met via WebEx instead.

But a few select Prophix employees prepared a nice surprise. Every Prophix employee in North America received a gift bag on their doorstep.

This bag included a Prophix mask, cookies, popcorn, and two large loonies filled with chocolate. In case you don’t know, loonies are the colloquial name for Canadian one-dollar coins that feature a loon on the front. Loonies were first produced in 1987 - hence the year printed on each coin there - but, fittingly, that’s the first year of Prophix’s incorporation. And the Royal Canadian Mint is a longtime Prophix customer!

We digress. According to Kate Sabares, Prophix’s awesome Office Administrator, “These gifts were a thank you, recognizing that it’s not easy for everyone to transition to working remotely. But Prophix employees still show up every day with the same passion. And they make a positive impact on the business.”

Has your organization handed out a sweet reward, company swag, or a giveaway to employees? If you have a cool photo to share here, post it now and we’ll send along some bonus points! Got any thoughts on this at all? This is the place to let us know.

And if you’re a Prophix employee, show us a photo of your gift bag. We’ll even accept a photo of the crushed-up wrapper filled with smudged chocolate.

As a non profit, we can’t do stuff like this… unfortunately!

1 Like

A relatively modest gift basket for one our employees who just got back a shoulder surgery…1

6 Likes

well, things are a little different here, but we are well taken care of!

Milo’s sent us T-shirts and “Drink Milo’s” face masks (see photo) to help keep all of our associates (plant, field, and Corporate) safe.

6 Likes

That is awesome! We got free ice cream one day but most of us were remote so did not get to enjoy any

1 Like

We haven’t done something like this, but this is a really cool idea!

My company started using Snappy Gifts as a way to thank employees for their hard work and dedication.

No swag really, but they did expand our Premise merch shop!

3 Likes

Haven’t seen it because it’s sitting at my desk (thought I’d be in sooner, so I didn’t request it to be mailed to me), but I’m told there’s a gift bag with things like sanitizer, two masks, a germ key?, candy and an exercise band. Probably should stop in the office to check it out…

3 Likes

We have not done this, but wow these are really cool ideas to appreciate your employees.

We have not done gift bags, but have just ordered reuseable masks for all employees and will distribute them once received. Teams within our org have also been holding virtual lunches where we include everyone’s family. Our boss picked up the tab for the lunches!

2 Likes

Didn’t get to catch a photo before I ate it all… the popcorn and chocolate biscuits were delicious!!! I had to eat it quick before my dog caught wind to try to steal it from me!

2 Likes

I think this is a wonderful idea. Unfortunately nothing like this for us!

1 Like

Awesome gesture to show employees they’re appreciated

1 Like

It was definitely a nice surprise. It showed up on the doorstep, and my daughter said ‘You got something from Prophix!’. I was puzzled at first, but then realized the wonderful gesture from the company to the employees. My daughter wanted to steal the custom Prophix-logo mask. I’m shocked she didn’t want the chocolates first. LOL

3 Likes

Love all the great company swag!

1 Like

This must have been an awesome surprise!

1 Like

Awe, that was really nice!

We got masks and a germ key.