Export Line Item Details

Hello everyone, I have an issue and I’m looking for a solution.

I have a customer who needs the line item details to be integrated into their control system. Normally, for standard data, I simply export it to MySQL and send it via web services. However, the problem is that the export line item details process doesn’t offer an option to export through a data connector.

Is there any alternative way to export these details directly to a table in the database?

Hello,

[This is for DPM line item details]

One way would be create a report and using Report Distribution feature export it in excel.

For the report, you would need to create the attributes as member property.

Regards,

Ali Arsalan

Hello, Ali, thanks for the reply.
In this case i don’t think it will generate a table in the prophix staging, i really need to be able to have the line item detail in a table in MySQL to send it to the costumer.

the problem is that the process does not give me the option to export to the database, only to excel :smiling_face_with_tear:

Hi Matheus,

This script may help create a view and you can export the view based on time or you can use a name set to export in Time Dimension.

SELECT l.[LIS_ID]
,[Version]
,[Accounts IT Finance]
,[Line Items]
,d.Description
,d.Justification
,d.Notes
,d1.Time,
d1.Value
FROM [PROPHIX_MetadataDb].[dbo].[LIS_1_IT_Finance_Cube_Filter] l
join [PROPHIX_MetadataDb].[dbo].LIS_1_IT_Finance_Cube_Descriptions d
on l.LIS_ID=d.LIS_ID
join [PROPHIX_MetadataDb].[dbo].LIS_1_IT_Finance_Cube_Details d1
on l.LIS_ID=d1.LIS_ID and d.Desc_ID=d1.Desc_ID

Regards,

Ali Arsalan

1 Like

Hi Ali, Thanks for the help, i forgot to mention that we use Prophix Cloud, because of it i do not have access to the prophix metadata.
I already used this kind of query in the metadata in older versions of prophix, but with cloud sadly i don’t have this option.
I don’t think there is a way to do what i need in prophix cloud, thanks.
If i found something i’ll post here.

1 Like