📊 Check Out Superior Construction’s Covid-19 Dashboard

Very cool Brittany! Great work!

4 Likes

Very well done and helps all of us think about it - kudos!

4 Likes

I totally understand. We have the same thing. I will pull something out of Prophix for someone and they will say, “I did not know Prophix had that in it, Thanks so much”.

One win at a time. :trophy:

4 Likes

what a great way to keep your team connected and informed!

2 Likes

How creative! It is always rewarding when you finally build something in Prophix that is appreciated by others! Good job, Brittany!

3 Likes

Well done and seems very useful for the team!

2 Likes

Nice job! We’ve been dabbling with personnel data cubes other than DPM for a bit, but had not gotten to any dashboarding of the info

3 Likes

Hi Chris,

For additional background. The model used is actually not part of a DP Personnel model and is its own generic cube. Employees were then imported into a personnel dimension that met specific criteria.

Regards,
Emmanuel,
Product Adoption Consultant

3 Likes

That looks really interesting!

2 Likes

Great job with this!

2 Likes

Great work. Very innovative

2 Likes

This definitely gives me something to strive for!

2 Likes

Great idea to use Prophix for something that those outside of Finance wanted to know!

3 Likes

Very Creative. Nice work!

1 Like

This is really great! Is the map just an image that has been added in? I didnt think Prophix did this yet?

2 Likes

@heather.taylor, it’s not an image, it’s an iFrame for this link: https://www.bing.com/covid/local/unitedstates. You can interact with the map image from the dashboard.

2 Likes

Great use of the dashboard feature!

2 Likes

Agree that getting users in Prophix allows them to see the value of the software. Sounds like a big win.

1 Like

Hi Heather,

To add to Brittany’s note, you can view documentation on the different tile types using the link below.

https://help.prophix.cloud/Content/dashboard_studio/wc_tile_properties.htm

Regards,
Emmanuel

Great job! The dashboards are a great tool.

2 Likes