Tell us about some cool takeaways from the 2019 Prophix Conference

Looking forward to building some new cubes to streamline our processes! Lots of great ideas from fellow attendees.

1 Like

Looking forward to utilizing the Anomaly Detection function.

1 Like

Looking forward to putting all of our implementation work together to form a holistic budget process from beginning to end. Learned many of the steps required to do this at the conference. Creating a workflow project will be part of the process.

2 Likes

I came back with tons of new ideas for our system that I’m excited to share with my team! I’m very interested to see how/if we can utilize the new Anomaly Detection (we just have to convince IT to let us go to the cloud). Finally, I was reading through my notes today and one thing really stuck out to me - “users want answers - not instructions on how to get the answer.”

1 Like

Let us know if you build that, Summer. Sounds great!

Sorry we didn’t have the chance to meet, Barbara. I hope you enjoyed the conference!

Hey, look at the comment above. You got Mary Albert from Community Transit excited!

You guys are crushing it at UPMC, Katie. :grinning:

Great takeaway, Jessica! Sorry we didn’t get a chance to talk much in Nashville.

I knew Prophix had a lot to offer, but hearing from other people in my industry and how they are using the system really opened up an endless amount of possibilities for new implementations. That will go a long way to transparent reporting for my company!

1 Like

I loved this too! It is so true!

Building a new cube for Prepaid Contracts

I had a great experience at the conference. I think the most important takeaway for me was the networking. I met quite a few people in my industry as well as employees of Prophix. The relationships I was able to establish are invaluable.

1 Like

The future of AI and Prophix.

1 Like

Finding out that 15% of the customer base is in construction, and that there is a model job cost cube.

1 Like

AI and Project Accounting in Prophix!

1 Like

Learning about some of the named sets for the Top 5 of a dimension!

1 Like