🙋 Introduce Yourself for the Prophix Virtual Summit

Katrina Kirchner, Senior Financial Analyst at Sammons Financial Group.
I live in Colorado Springs, CO. I love the weather and all of the outdoor activities!
I look forward to learning new ways to leverage Prophix.

3 Likes
  • Denise Feece - COO/CFO Sequel Wire and Cable
  • Joining from Argos, IN USA located in Marshall County. Marshall County is home to the Blueberry Festival which is the states largest festival running over the 4 day labor day weekend (but was cancelled this year due to COVID :frowning:)
  • Always a time to re-energize, reflect, and reprioritize my Prophix projects to make sure I’m getting the most from the product for my company.
4 Likes
  • Harald Hoang, Solutions Consultant at Prophix
  • I am joining from Mississauga, ON. Mississauga is home to the majority of Toronto’s Pearson International Airport. Naturally, I love travelling and learning new cultures! I also heard of a great software company based out of Mississauga, ON.
  • I am looking forward to interacting and fielding some of your most pressing questions related to how to work smarter leveraging Prophix’s automation tools!
3 Likes
  • Michael Stokes, Director of Budget with Presbyterian SeniorCare.

• Pittsburgh PA - Big enough to have all the amenity’s (airport, great shows and concerts, good food) but small enough that 30 minutes will get you from the outskirts to downtown.

*I’m always looking to learn something new from other users and find ways to get more efficient in our use of Prophix.

3 Likes
  • Shauntae Eiswerth - Senior Financial Analyst, UPMC

• Pittsburgh, PA - Pittsburgh has great food with new restaurants popping up all the time!

• I’m looking forward to learning new tips and tricks!

2 Likes
  1. Sydney Hoareau, Customer Success Analyst, Prophix
  2. Joining from Burlington, ON between Lake Ontario’s north shore and the Niagara Escarpment. It’s a must-see city in the GTA (Greater Toronto Area) for anyone who appreciates the outdoors.
  3. Despite the virtual setting, I’m looking forward to meeting you all and answering any questions you may have about Prophix and our services.
2 Likes
  1. Kyle Reinarts - Director of Finance, BBQ Holdings Inc
  2. Minneapolis, MN - Known for great music scene
  3. Looking forward to hearing what’s new with Prophix.
2 Likes

@katrina.kirchner if new ways to use Prophix interest your then I’d recommend any of the following sessions:

• Advanced Modelling to Better Manage Your Business

• 22 Cube with Power User Denise Feece

• Beyond Financial Reports: Unique Use Cases of Prophix

• Make Data Matter

• More than Budgeting: The Power of Cross-Company Planning

3 Likes

@kyle.reinarts the session being run by our Product Planning team sound like they are right up your alley, especially Nadia’s Release Rundown!

1 Like

@mike.stokes, as you know we have few customer speakers you’ll get to hear from :slight_smile: . And our Red Carpet discussion posts will be a great way to stay connected (even after the summit…hint, watch for more discussion posts from our presenters!)

3 Likes
  1. Alex Kaiser, Controller, Richard Heath and Associates, Inc.
  2. I live in Fresno California. Fresno is roughly 3 hours to San Francisco, LA, and Yosemite Valley.
  3. This is my first Prophix Summit and I am excited to see what it has to offer.
2 Likes

Alexander, You’re practically in my neighborhood!

1 Like
  1. Mark Russell, Controller, Ohio Northern University
  2. Ada, Ohio; Home of the Wilson Football Factory, makers of all NFL footballs
  3. Looking for new and innovative ways to utilize the software.
4 Likes
  • Bilal Surahyo, Sr. Manager Strategy, Analytics and Financial Planning, Sleep Country
  • Joining from Mississauga, Ontario. Some thing Cool would be… that the Prophix head office is located not to far from me.
  • I m looking forward to see whats new with Prophix and how other users are using it.
    [/quote]
3 Likes
  1. Kristi Hatanaka, Controller at HEMIC (Hawaii Employers Mutual Insurance Company)

2. I live in a suburb minutes away from the beach in Honolulu, Hawaii. Fun fact about the Hawaiian language - the Hawaiian alphabet only contains 12 letters. I also don’t speak the Hawaiian language. :stuck_out_tongue: Also, Hawaii does not observe Daylight Savings Time (currently 3 hours behind PST, 6 hours behind EST).

3. We are very new to Prophix so this is my first Prophix Summit. We are currently still in the development stages of building our cubes, templates and reports so just looking to hear from others what has worked for them and how to build efficiencies in our financial reporting and budgeting processes.

3 Likes
  1. Tom Samuelson, Senior Financial Analyst at Milo’s Tea Company.
  2. Live in Birmingham, Alabama. Birmingham is quite a foody town (great restaurants with several James Beard winners).
  3. Have been using Prophix for about 2 years so really looking forward to hearing how everyone uses Prophix.
3 Likes
  1. Gina Gallegos, Senior Staff Accountant at All Star Directories
  2. Lynnwood, WA since my company is working remotely. One of my favorite things about Lynnwood is the places you can see both the Cascade and Olympic mountain ranges without being in a skyscraper.
  3. Having attended my first conference last year, I’m really excited to still have an event to attend this year and learn more about what new enhancements are being worked on.
2 Likes
  1. Tyler Gassaway, Senior Cost Analyst
  2. Oregon City, OR, The city is next to Willamette Falls a natural waterfall on the Willamette River. It is the largest waterfall in the Northwestern United States by volume, and the seventeenth widest in the world.
  3. Hearing what is new with Prophix and seeing how others are using Prophix.
2 Likes
  1. Delina Mitchell, Finance Systems Analyst
  2. I live in Geelong, Australia (about an hours drive from Melbourne) and the gateway to the magnificent Great Ocean Road. We are the second largest city in the state of Victoria.
  3. Looking forward to listening to Geoff Ng speak (I can listen to him all day, he is so passionate). I love to see how others use Prophix and if we could benefit from this and to see what new features will be available.
2 Likes
  1. Heather Taylor, Senior Management Accountant for Protean Electric
  2. I live about an hour outside of London in a place called Bordon. There isn’t really much here but it used to be an Army town and was actually the home of the Canadian army in both world wars
  3. Finding out more about the system and seeing how other users use it to help in their businesses.
1 Like