Introduce Yourself for the 2019 Prophix Conference

Hello, I am the FP&A Analyst at Targray International. We are new to Prophix and this is my first conference. Looking forward to getting and sharing ideas!

1 Like

Finance Manager at Spokane Regional Health District. We’ve had Prophix for 2 years now. Love it! My 3rd conference!

1 Like

Hello, I’m the Director of Finance and Controller for the Endocrine Society, an international nonprofit medical association headquartered in Washington DC. We’ve used Prophix for nearly 10 years. I enjoy meeting other users in the NFP industry and hearing how they use Prophix for budgeting, forecasting, reporting, analyzing and so on!

1 Like

Hi! I’m the corporate finance reporting manager at Kewaunee Scientific. We are publicly traded company in the laboratory furniture market. We implemented Prophix 3 years ago and I still feel like we’ve barely scratched the surface on what this tool is capable of. I’m a newbie to the user conference scene and I’m looking forward to seeing the murals around Nashville.

1 Like

My current roll is AVP - budgeting and analytics at Dime Community Bank. We are currently in the implementation stages of Prophix and expect to be in production in a few weeks! I’ve used prophix for about 7 years and this is my fifth user conference. I love that I can reconnect with friends at prophix as well as network and meet new prophix users!

1 Like

Hi. I am Lisa Lowen Manager of Financial Planning at Central Iowa Power Cooperative. We have used Prophix for about 5 years. We run our budget, monthly reporting, 20 year financial forecast in Prophix.

1 Like

I am a senior financial analyst for UPMC. I am new to UPMC and am excited to learn more about Prophix and it’s functions!

1 Like

My name is Van Pham, FO&A director with Fragomen, a global immigration law firm based in New York City. We are going to implement Prophix next month and look forward to reframing our finance function. Glad to be at the conference.

1 Like