How Is Your Organization Staying Connected?

Wow! Sounds like many of you are having more fun than we are with this situation! We have a weekly update from our CEO held over Microsoft Teams; otherwise, we stay in touch over email, IM in Teams or Skype, or the good ole phone calls! It’s nice to hear someone’s voice once in a while, so we make a point of calling each other at least once or twice a week.

2 Likes

We do lots of zoom meetings. Some of it isn’t out of the ordinary since we have lots of employees scattered across the states!

1 Like

:open_mouth: Did people at Barber National Institute ask you for any tips and tricks working from home since you’re a remote work expert?

I think that they were all in shock that they didn’t think to do so! Everyone was worried about creating an office space, desk, extra monitors, cords, etc. I didn’t have to worry about that!

2 Likes

Did someone say a Whiskey Appreciation Club? Sign me up!!!

1 Like

Regular team meetings via Teams and a few colleagues and I get together for a virtual lunch a few times a month just to check in.

1 Like

We have biweekly Zoom meetings ion Fridays where we play games like Among us, Family Feud and Code names. We are thinking of adding more new games.

We have weekly meetings, and our organization recently upgraded us to Microsoft teams!

I do like Teams, it’s pretty slick.

1 Like

We have meetings, twice a week, where we discussed what we are currently working on and what’s going on with our personal lives.

Constant video conferences, even though many of us are in the office.

We have weekly meetings and upgrade to Teams has helped. Sometimes we organize online games to relax.